Make a statement in your entryway with this gorgeous shiplap coat rack! Completes the perfect Farmhouse look.
Coat rack comes with the shelf and corbels, 4 hooks, Welcome sign and heavy duty hanging hardware (holds up to 200 lbs - buyer must install hardware. Drill required). You will need 2 people to hang this piece as it is heavy. 2 - 2" screws will also be included for you to secure the shelf to your wall in the bottom right/left corners.
Pictured color of shelf is Weathered Walnut. Shiplap will come in White.
Dimensions are 30" tall x 40" wide x 5.5" deep (shelf depth).
Pair with our cottage bench or storage bench to complete the look!
Shipping from United States
Estimated shipping times
- North America : 2 - 3 weeks
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept exchanges
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
I don't accept returns or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
Frequently Asked Questions
Note to Potential Buyers
Here at Cottage Country Corner, I use real, solid pine wood on all of my pieces. I do not use veneers, engineered, or plastic wood. It should be known that real wood has real beautiful and organic characteristics.
• I put countless hours and limitless effort into properly prepping the wood I use. However, wood is a natural material and is constantly moving with temperature and humidity. During changing seasons the wood can contract and expand, causing slight movement and may develop small cracks, cup or bow over time. I believe this only enhances the rustic and unique character!
• I do not offer refunds or exchanges if any of these natural occurrences take place.
Do I ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
The shipping costs shown for North America do not reflect costs for Alaska or Hawaii. If you live in one of these locations and are interested in a quote, message me. Otherwise, your order may be cancelled/refunded.