Local Pickup Only - Entryway Table - Console Table - TV Stand - Coffee Bar
$299.00Ask a question
This beautiful table can be used as an entryway table, a TV stand, decorate it for a coffee bar, etc. The X detail on the side gives this table the perfect farmhouse feel! The bottom shelf allows plenty of room for bins, baskets, and decor. Change decor throughout the seasons for a fresh new look! This table is topped with 2 coats of poly to insure durability with use.
Pictured color is Early American.
Dimensions are 46" wide x 32" tall x 18" deep.
Shipping from United States
Estimated shipping times
- North America : 2 - 3 weeks
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept exchanges
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
I don't accept returns or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
Frequently Asked Questions
Note to Potential Buyers
Here at Cottage Country Corner, I use real, solid pine wood on all of my pieces. I do not use veneers, engineered, or plastic wood. It should be known that real wood has real beautiful and organic characteristics.
• I put countless hours and limitless effort into properly prepping the wood I use. However, wood is a natural material and is constantly moving with temperature and humidity. During changing seasons the wood can contract and expand, causing slight movement and may develop small cracks, cup or bow over time. I believe this only enhances the rustic and unique character!
• I do not offer refunds or exchanges if any of these natural occurrences take place.
Do I ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
The shipping costs shown for North America do not reflect costs for Alaska or Hawaii. If you live in one of these locations and are interested in a quote, message me. Otherwise, your order may be cancelled/refunded.